Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Has Etsy seen the light?

Beta testing starts today on a new function-- paying your Etsy bill with Paypal! How long have sellers been asking for this option? ...a long time...

According to the Storque article today, the beta testing will begin with a small sampling of sellers and will be available to all sellers soon. It only makes sense that we want to pay our bill from the account that are sales dollars go to! DUH!

I ran into an interesting event when attempting to pay my etsy bill yesterday... I wanted to split the payment onto 2 different cards, but etsy wouldn't take the 2nd payment. Did you know this? You have to wait 24 hours before a 2nd payment can be made... ??? One would think they would make it easier to give them money... they certainly make enough from all the sellers..

I've been working to enhance inventory in my Artfire shop... I feel the site will take some time to build to really compete with Etsy, and I do like their set up.

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

I'd love to hear from anyone who has been selling on Artfire. If you have a shop, please comment and let me know your experience.

Well, I'm off to bed early tonight. I was up early to make sure my boyfriend was up in time to get to the airport. He's off to the UK for a week... lucky him! I'm still here... hopefully I'll get to California in May. That will be nice. I haven't been to the west coast for 5 years. I really do need a vacation! LOL

No comments: