Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Discoveries from Estyland

I've been having so much fun shopping etsy.com lately that I had to share some of my fabulous purchases and spotlight the talented artists.

Check out this lovely set of lavender sachets by The Cozy Loft. I received them in the post yesterday and the smell is just heavenly! The sachets are colorful, extremely well made and come beautifully packaged.

I contemplated setting them aside for Christmas gifts, but decided I love them to much to part with them!

The Cozy Loft is offering a Christmas in July sale in her shop, so make sure to visit.

Another fabulous delivery I received just last week was from Women's Wit. It's You Betcha Butter Bliss Coconut. And believe me- you betcha - it is BLISS in a jar.

I LOVE this!!! I have been using this creamy shea butter on my heels. I have a tendency to have dry heels that sometimes crack and man, this shea butter has made them so soft and they are healing very quickly!! This is the FIRST product that I have found that actually helps. I will make sure I have more of this on hand for when winter comes around again. "Shea butter is great for dry skin, stretch marks, relaxation, muscle aches and pains, even massage!," says Women's Wit. I love the coconut scent as well. Visit Women's Wit.

I'm going to continue my shopping extravanganza in tomorrow's post. Stay tuned tomorrow. Same Bat time, Same Bat channel, as they used to say on Batman.

No comments: