Thursday, July 17, 2008

I got this little cutie the other day!

Isn't this the cutest little snowman? It's a magnet by Mud Hutt at Etsy.

Mud Hutt is hosting a Christmas in July sale with a sneak peak at what will be available in her shop in the fall. These designs are only available and July & will not be back until fall, so you should shop now! I have my eye on a few of her fabulous ornaments as well!

I just LOVE this shop! Last week I also received a pendant I had purchased from her. It says HOPE. That's a word and energy that means a great deal to me personally, so I just HAD to have it!


It's a beautiful addition to my jewelry box and I've already worn it. It's made from earthenware clay with a natural ivory background and the word HOPE in chocolate brown. With the jump ring, I can attach it to any of my silver chains or wear it with one of my own ribbon chains.

You really should check out MUD HUTT.

No comments: