Friday, June 13, 2008

Meeting of the Creative Minds

Tomorrow I'm headed to Augusta for a meeting with the members of the Etsy Maine Team. We met there in May and I'm anxious to see everyone again! We're meeting at the Great Wall China Buffet, and I am seriously craving their coconut shrimp! :)

I have goodies to bring and I think I'll even bring my camera this time to take photos. There are 150+ members of Etsy Maine Team. Hopefully we'll have at least 30 - 40 of us at the meeting tomorrow.

We're preparing for out first craft show event on September 27th in Biddeford, Me and we'll be doing a lot of the planning at this meeting... so could be interesting!

I learned a great new technique last night, so I'm off to make more tile pendants. I'm packing up several wholesale orders to ship out on Monday... busy, busy beaver...

I'm also in the process of retaking all of my photos- what a lot of work! I want a real consistent look to my shop... so you'll see those soon.

Gotta go... but, here's my latest design. I'm adding bamboo pendants to my line. Wait until you see the mahogany tiles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so very nice of you!! I adore your shop and for you to say such sweet things about me is just the best!! I am so happy that you liked the little sachet set - thank you!!