Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Night Special 6/13

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`*~SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL ~*´¨)

GET Visible - BE Seen - Handmade Sellers PDF Lesson - Enhancing your Internet Presence for More Views, More Sales - pack with 18 pages of INFO!!


TONIGHT ONLY: PDF report just $ 5.00

** write SNS in message to seller when you check out **
I will refund or you can request a revised invoice.

I recently celebrated my 1 year Etsy Anniversary at Jesse Janes. During that time I have had over 2800 sales and feel great having accomplished such a feat.

What is in this 18 page lesson?
1. Having your own business website
2. Optimizing your website for Search Engines
3. Blogging for visibility
4. Using social media outlets
5. Building relationships with other popular sites
6. Using your local connections to build visibility & customers
7. Create repeat customers – keep them coming back for more

With 3500+ words, and numerous screen shot photos, I take you through all the various steps I have taken to advertise my shop outside of Etsy.


What sellers who have purchased this report are saying:

"I just downloaded your PDF file and it's wonderful and FULL of information!Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.

"This is a WONDERFUL PDF file that would be very effect for any etsy.com seller, big or small!!!"

"Fun read. Immediate "ship." Good info. Jessejanes could charge more for this."

"Very Helpful AAA+++"


No comments: