Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Things about me...

I'm stealing this idea from fellow craftsperson and blogger Laurie LeBlanc-Rickaby at Made by Swirly Girl to share with you a few things about myself that you might not learn from my posts and status updates or my shop.

  1. I'm a coffee addict and a workaholic.
  2. I LOVE working for myself.
  3. I'm an Intuitive Life Coach by day and closet crafter by night.
  4. I go by 3 different names... and I love it! My name is Jodie, in my coaching work I go by Jaelin and everyone from etsy & artfire call me Jesse.... LOL! It's fun!
  5. I am in a long distance (7 years!) , 2 coast relationship, which we plan to be on the same coast, in the same house, in the same town --- soon! I miss him!
  6. I love Sci-fi - a total Doctor Who fan... Torchwood, Primeval & I love a lot of BBC programming.
  7. I always have tons of creative ideas running through my mind and never enough hours in a day to accomplish everything.
  8. I'm the oldest, with 3 brothers.
  9. I don't do well working for other people. I run 3 different businesses and am happiest being my own boss....
  10. I have a 1-1/2 yr old nephew who I adore and know that we have been together for many life experiences in the past. We are so happy to be together again-- he's such a cutie! Wherever I move with my honey, I know I can't be far from this little guy. This isn't a recent photo, but you can see just how cute he is!

No comments: