Monday, February 16, 2009

Funkadelic week...

I was going to write about some of the new items I listed on my etsy shop, but realized I'd feel better if I wrote about what a funky week I've had. It's like I lost my inspiration and I cannot focus on anything... It's like I'm walking between two worlds right now... not really in either one fully.

It's very strange.

I've been thinking about taking some classes at a local art teaching studio, only the classes I want aren't until the end of March. I am looking for inspiration and something new to spark my interest. While I love making scrabble tile pendants, I always feel the pull to create something new and different. That's why you see a wide variety of items in my shop.

I'm sure that the funk is connected to the lack of inspiration. Hopefully things will clear soon.... my creativity is very important to me.

No comments: